All administrative enquiries relating to shareholdings and requests to receive corporate documents by email should, in the first instance, be directed to Link Registrars.
All administrative enquiries relating to shareholdings and requests to receive corporate documents by email should, in the first instance, be directed to Link Asset Services, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 4TU. Telephone 0871 664 0300 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras, lines are open 9.00am-5.30pm Mon-Fri) from the UK and +44 20 8639 3399 from outside the UK. Alternatively you could email them at: email@example.com.
Shareholders who receive duplicate sets of company mailings because they have multiple accounts should write to the registrar to have the accounts amalgamated.
By logging on to www.linkshareportal.com you can benefit from a number of online services as follows:
- View share price and current value of shareholding
- View shareholding details
- View share transaction history
- View details of dividends paid
- Apply/change dividend mandate instruction
- Apply/change dividend reinvestment plan mandate
- Change registered postal address
- Proxy voting
- Register an email address to receive future shareholder communications and reports via the Internet rather than by post
You will need your investor code (IVC) which can be found on your share certificate(s) to register to use the Shareholder Portal.
Share dealing services
The Company has established the following share dealing services:
Link Deal – a telephone and online share dealing service for UK shareholders. To use this service shareholders should contact Link Share Dealing Services on telephone: UK - 0871 664 0454 or visit www.linksharedeal.com.